The Exeter Mens Challenge
- 1) All matches will be refereed to EVA rules and the supplementary rules listed below.
- 2) Each match will consist of a single ?? minute set.
- 3) Before the match starts, the referee will call the team captains together, to decide service and ends.
- 4) A hooter will be blown for the start and finish of the matches, any rally in progress when the hooter is blown will be allowed to continue. If during a Knock Out match the scores are level at the time
the hooter is blown, play will continual until the next winning point is scored.
- 5) All teams will provide the following officials when requested. A first and second referee, a scorer and two base line officials.
- 6) If a team is not present on court when the hooter is blown for the start, then a penalty point for every 30 seconds delay, will be awarded to the opposition.
- 7) There will be no time-outs allowed during any match.
- 8) Referees are asked not to allow substitution during the last five minutes of a closely fought match (except for injuries).
- 9) Although rotation slips are not required, teams will be penalized for obvious rotations faults.
- 10) The winning team captain is responsible for handing in the match score sheet.
- 11) Two match points will be awarded for a win, one point for a draw, the team placing will be decided in the order of match points then total points, scored during the round robin session.
- 12) Any other problem should be referred to the competition organisers.
- Teams may warm up on court during the interval period.
- If you are using a camera, please register it at the tournament desk.
- The final and highlights from other matches (except junior teams) will be recorded.